Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dreams

I have a lot of dreams since I was YOUNGER. And now my dreams are just getting more and more unachievable, some would say absurd. To be fair, some of them are quite unattainable. Hence, I will categorized them into 3 classes of impossible dreams: Class I, II and III.

Class I 
1. Studying abroad, especially in the UK. (Achieved)
2. Studying in one of the world most prestigious university or higher institution, eg: MIT, Cambridge University, Harvard University, Tokyo University, and etc.
3. Becoming a COOL millionaire, being cool is very important.
4. Owning a lab and a library.
5. Owning a grand piano or a music studio.
6. Watching Jay Chou's concert. (Achieved)

Class II
1. Winning a Nobel Prize or a Fields Medal.
2. Becoming 6 feet tall.
3. Becoming a world class pianist.
4. Talking to Jay Chou in person.
5. Dance like Michael Jackson.

Class III
1. Owning a time machine, or building it.
2. Having the ability to teleport.
3. Due to my status now, dating a pretty Japanese girl, haha..
4. Watching Michael Jackson's concert live.
5. Play basketball like Michael Jordan.

I guess I will have more dreams as I grow older. I know I will not be able to put a bracketed-achieved beside some of this relatively ludicrous and ridiculous dreams. But dreams are not dreams if they are easily attained. Hence I will continue working hard, and hoping that all of these impossibilities, in someday, may become REALITY.

Kar Sheng

3 comments:

Unknown said...

being 6 feet was my dream mate, get yourself another height.

Lee Kar Sheng said...

Lol.. I just want 6 feet!

YY said...

as the list goes down it really gets more interesting... hahahahhh